Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome

Over the past several months I have had friends come up and say one of two things to me. "Zach your Facebook posts are hilarious and always make me laugh" or "Zach you post way too much". To those of you who find me funny thanks that is what I am going for. To the rest you're probably not reading this so you can go fuck yourself. (sarcasm is going to be a main attraction in this blog). With that being said and seeing what SirSkillet Lovett has done with his blog ( http://www.sirskillet.blogspot.com/ ) I have decided to start mine. So continue you reading if you have enjoyed my stuff of Facebook. I however will not censor myself like I do on there, just look at my twitter @The_ImBROglio to see what you're in store for. Also if you're easily offended I would stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment